Refill/Trade In Program
As a commitment to our journey of sustainability and taking better care of our planet, we are happy to offer our customers the option to refill their 11 oz Terradomi ceramic vessels. If you are located in the GTA, you may order a refill for any of the ceramic candles in our collection. Each refill costs only $17.
How does it work:
1. At the moment, our refill program is only available for customers in the GTA as the program operates as curb side PICK UP only.
2. Once an order has been placed for a refill (from our shop section or the following link Candle Refill), we will get in touch via e-mail to coordinate fragrance choice and drop off/pick up.
3. Once a drop off/pick up time and day has been set, please make sure the vessel has been emptied and cleaned out.
4. At the same time of your drop off, we will exchange the empty vessel to a refilled candle so there will be only one transaction.
5. Pick up location is downtown Toronto, at 1 Shaw St.
Not local to the GTA? No problem!
We can now return 5 empty Terradomi candle containers (11 oz, ceramic) at our expense and receive a $25 credit towards your next purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: All Terradomi candle containers must be returned in their original box, clean and undamaged.
When you are ready to take advantage of our trade in program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start the process by e-mailing you a return shipping label. Upon receiving your vessels in good condition and in their original boxes, we will e-mail you an exclusive $25 discount code you can use towards your next order.
How to clean out the vessel before refilling it or sending it back to us1. Turn your oven on to the lowest temperature setting, around 175 F. Place the candle jar in the oven and allow for the remaining wax to melt, this should not take more than 5 minutes.
2. Turn off the oven once the remaining wax is melted. Carefully remove the candle jar from the oven. CAUTION: the jar can get quite hot so please use an oven mitt or a towel.
3. Discard the wax in your compost container or green bin. Our soy wax is compostable and 100% biodegradable.
4. Wash candle jar with soapy warm water and allow for it to dry out.