As a commitment to our journey of sustainability and taking better care of our planet, we are happy to offer you the option to purchase refills for the 11 oz white ceramic candles as well as the three wick candles. Just pop them in and enjoy! Refills are available to all of our customers across North America.
How to clean out your candle container before refilling it
1. Turn your oven on to the lowest temperature setting, around 175 F. Place the candle jar in the oven and allow for the remaining wax to melt, this should not take more than 5 minutes.
2. Turn off the oven once the remaining wax is melted. Carefully remove the candle jar from the oven. CAUTION: the jar can get quite hot so please use an oven mitt or a towel.
3. Discard the wax in your compost container or green bin. Our soy wax is compostable and 100% biodegradable.
4. Wash candle jar with soapy warm water and allow for it to dry out.
IMPORTANT: To prevent cracks or breakage, allow for the candle jar to cool off completely before popping in the refill.
5. Pop in the refill and enjoy!
How To Use Our Refills
Watch our short videos on how our refills look, which candles can be refillable, and how to use your refills!