Candles are a timeless and classic gift that never goes out of style. They're versatile, affordable, and can be customized to suit anyone's taste. We are here to help you choose or create a special candle for such a special person in your life! Here are some reasons why our candles make great Mother's Day gifts:
- Customization: We're offering fully customized candles that will let you create a unique smell that perfectly describes your Mom or your love to her! Our team is here to assist you with the process by creating one of a kind fragrance blends, based on your suggestions and preference. Our candles can be personalized with different scents or with customized labels with a special message! Follow the link to learn more about the customization process.
For an easy and already customized gift, opt for our new adorable MAMA candle, that smells like a mimosa on a sunny Sunday with accenting notes of berries and apples:
- Relaxation: Nothing is more important than the well being and emotional state of our significant others. Our scented candles create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere that can help your Mom unwind and de-stress after hard everyday mother's duties . Various oils that we use to create the scents of our oils, like lavender or vanilla, can help promote relaxation and improve sleep. Our personal favorites are SUNDAY and AMOUR candles. SUNDAY is a warm and comforting blend of vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon, while AMOUR is a romantic and floral combination of vanilla bean and jasmine.
- Decorative: Of course, candles can be used as decorative accents in any room of the house. They can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any decor style. A burning candle always adds coziness and warmth to your space and can make it smell like a wood cabin, your favourite yoga studio or a blossoming field of flowers.
Candle Making Workshops
Candle making workshops are a fun and wholesome activity that you can do with your mom right around Mother's Day. At Terradomi Candles, we offer in-person candle-making workshops in a spacious studio in Downtown Toronto with the founder of the company - Andreea Apostol! Here are some reasons why candle making workshops are a great activity for Mother's Day:
- Bonding: Candle making workshops are a great way to spend quality time with your mom. You can chat, laugh, and create memories while making candles together. During such a wholesome activity your mother and you can create candles for each other with the scents that remind you of each other, or just spend time making candles for yourselves based on your wishes and preferences!
- Creativity: Candle making workshops are a great way to tap into your creative side. You can experiment with different scents and designs to create unique and personalized candles.
- Learning: Candle making workshops are a great way to learn a new skill. You'll learn about different candle waxes, wicks, and fragrances, how to take care of your candle to make it last longer, other tips and tricks. And of course, we hope you'll gain a deeper appreciation for the art of candle making.
Secure your spot for the next workshop here: Candle Making Workshop
More Ideas for Celebrating Mother's Day with Candles
If you're not up for a candle making workshop, there are still plenty of other ways to celebrate Mother's Day with candles. Here are some ideas:
- Breakfast in Bed: Surprise your mom with breakfast in bed, complete with a few candles to create a cozy atmosphere. This is a wonderful way to pamper your mom and show her how much you care about her well-being.
- Spa Day: Treat your mom to a relaxing spa day at home. Light some candles, run a bubble bath, and give her a DIY facial. There's nothing quite like the warm glow and delightful scent of a candle to create a cozy and loving atmosphere for your mom on her special day. You can also complement it with a gift of massage oils and skin care products.
- Movie Night: Have a movie night with your mom, watch her favourite film or find something that you both have never watched before! Complete with some popcorn and a few candles to create a pleasant and restful atmosphere.
- Dinner Party: Host a dinner party for your mom, invite other family members to celebrate this important day together. Don't forget to use candles as table or room decor. You can choose a candle scent that serves your dinner the best from our vast variety of candles and room sprays!
Overall, whether it's through a candle-making workshop or a personalized gift, celebrating Mother's Day with candles is a fun and meaningful way to spend quality time with your mom!